- Type: Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency Response: 42Hz-16.8KHz
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm ± 30% AT 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 72dB AT 1KHz
- Connector: 3-pin balanced XLR male
- Cable Length: 16.4ft (5m)
- Weight: 12 oz (340g)
- Insert the microphone plug in the microphone "MIC" socket
- Take the microphone switch to the "ON" position and adjust the mic volume on the equipment.
- Take the switch to the "OFF" position when the microphone not use.
- Keep far away between the microphone and loudspeaker.
- Don't strike the microphone, avoid damaging the parts of the microphone.
- Don't put the microphone in a high temperature and moisture place.
- Take the microphone to the best distance(5-10cm DIRECT to mouth) so that to avoid noise.
- Please speak directly to the top of the microphone to pick up the clearest and loud sound.
The W1 has a 16.4ft cable, which is enough to move unimpeded so you can concentrate on nothing but your performance.
Allowing the karaoke microphone to be directly used for speaker and amplifier with a 1/4” mic in jack. If you want to use it on a 3.5mm jack, you need to add a 3.5mm adapter.
This dynamic microphone is constructed out of premium hard metal for durability and strong resistance to impact.