To update the volume control system of your T29, please download the file by this link: go.aws/3agX2iK. For how to update the system, please check the user guide in the file or follow the steps below.
1. Download the file via the link above.
2. Unzip the file and copy the document named "updata" to your USB flash drive.
3. Do not copy the zipped file or the folder directly to the USB flash drive, or the machine cannot recognize it.
4. When the machine is powered off, insert the USB flash drive via the USB flash drive slot, and then power on the machine.
5. After a beep, it means that it’s updated successfully.
6. Wait for 3~5s, power off the machine, and then unplug the USB flash drive.
7. Power on the machine again, check if the volume control system is updated successfully.
8 .If there is no change in the volume control, please try again by above steps.
9. Please delete the document in the USB flash drive after update, otherwise it won't work if you want to listen to music via USB flash drive.
1. How to turn off the reverb?
The reverb is default on. Press and hold the MODE button to turn off the reverb.
2. Why I get a noise?
When it's at maximum volume, the output power of the speaker is too high so that make a noise, it's normal situation of speaker product. Please adjust the volume. And if the microphone is too close to the machine, it also will make a noise, please keep the microphone from the machine.
3. How to adjust the volume of music?
Since the T29 is designed as outdoor karaoke speaker, the high volume range is larger than the low volume range. It's suggested to adjust the volume of music on your Bluetooth device if you want to lower the volume significantly.
4. How to adjust the volume of microphones?
Press and hold the Previous Song/Next Song button to adjust the volume of microphones.
5. How to use the voice changer?
Press the VOICE CHANGER button on the microphone to switch to different voice effects: original voice, male to female, female to male, monster, or shrill voice.